FAIR TRADER

Through Mindful Spending, we aim to slowly harness a small portion of the world's collective purchase power to support Fair Trade companies.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Six Feet Under

We are down to the Final Episode of this amazing TV series. I am sad to see the series end after five compelling seasons, but I'm sure the creative forces behind the show need to move on. I am mourning both the end of the show, and the events taking place in the storyline of the show itself. In some ways viewing the show is like reading a wonderful piece of fiction, you really get drawn into the world of the Fisher family.

While I primarily watch PBS programs, there are some great shows on HBO and Comedy Central. I am thankful that one can rent episodes of those shows on DVD. While most of what is on TV is trash, there are some gems that become available on DVD.

UPDATE: A nice interview of Peter Krause, a.k.a. Nate Fisher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home